Design is Crucial
A great emphasis is put on the design of each Presse Café, in order to have every store harmoniously integrated into specific neighbourhoods. The Presse Café spirit is always there, but we are far from those chains repeating the same decor over and over.
A Special Place for Very Special People
Our Presse Café are known for the fresh and modern ambiance that they offer. Warm and vivid colors, marble, stones and wood elements are perfectly combined to create an atmosphere that invites customers to relax, breathe, eat, and drink. Our client can enjoy themselves in our lounge sections while they read the magazines and newspapers available for them.
When space permits, we like to add a long table for strangers or peers to share. Our goal is to create a place where everyone feels comfortable and welcomed.
Merchandising displays highlight our great retail products and exclusive coffee beans bags.
10 Presse Café design accents that we love!
- The long communal table.
- The fresh product displays.
- The Espresso machine and its three grinders.
- The take-out fridge (because we don't always have the time to «breathe» !)
- The lounge area and its magazines and newspapers (We are not called «Presse» Café for nothing!)
- The electrical outlet to plug in our laptops (work oblige!)
- The clocks that reminds us that we are already tomorrow in Sydney
- The designer light fixtures that we which we had at home...
- The flamboyant wallpapers that we love but would not dare install in our own nest!
- The tall windows and ceiling.
Crédit photos: Dany Perron, DP Designer.